Delivering Tomorrow’s Connectivity Today with Lit ServicesCarriers require access to a managed private point-to-point (P2P) and point-to-multipoint (P2PM) service providing dedicated broadband connectivity. Low-latency is extremely important alongside network diversity with quality of service (QoS) assurance. As the need for video traffic, cloud applications, storage & backup requirements, and a host of other bandwidth-intensive applications have increased, carriers are requiring managed fiber connections to the datacenters, points of presence (PoPs), carrier hotels and otherwise to ensure best-in-class connected experience for their customers. ExteNet’s ethernet and optical wavelength services offer a low-cost entry point, quick service turn-up and, most importantly, a securely connected high bandwidth solution delivered over dedicated fiber. Our low latency network solution provides unrivaled high-performance connectivity for carriers looking to achieve optimal application and business performance. Our managed, customer-facing portal enables remote monitoring capabilities alongside.
Managed Fiber Services for YouExteNet focuses on extraordinary customer service while providing carrier-class fiber solutions. We are a one-stop partner for your ethernet and optical wavelength requirements, ensuring:
- Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) CE 2 certified network platform, ensuring a standards-based rollout of ethernet service
- E-Line, E-LAN, E-Tree and E-Access support
- Point-to-point, fully-managed, secure and dedicated optical wavelength service
- Protocol agnostic connectivity with open interfaces to support all major transport protocols including Ethernet, IP, SONET, SAN and SD/HD-Video
- Extreme scalability from 1 GBPS to 200 GBPS in a redundant protected ring topology to ensure easy add and drop functionality
- Highly flexible network topology backed with performance and availability service level agreements (SLA)