Connecting The Tallest Building in Dallas with Managed Fiber
When viewing the Dallas skyline it’s impossible to miss the Bank of America Plaza. As the tallest building in Dallas and with more than two miles of external multi-color LED lights, this building is the cornerstone of the city skyline, especially at night. At 72-stories, Bank of America plaza offers its tenants over 1.9 million square feet of top tier Class A office space with a host of advanced connectivity options, while located in the center of downtown Dallas.
- 72 story property hosting 50+ enterprises
- Fully managed fiber network available to all tenants
- Carrier collocation Meet-Me-Room (MMR)
- Rooftop comms infrastructure and on-site Micro Data Center
- Smart building applications & systems on-line
As the tallest building in Dallas, the top floor telecommunications center offers broadcast capabilities for a large number of service providers and broadcasters that need to serve the surrounding Dallas metro area. The building also utilizes the underlying fiber infrastructure to support a number of automated building applications such as smart HVAC and video monitoring, to help smarter operation of the property.