The Financial Analyst role will provide financial and business analysis support for the CFO, Finance and Corporate Development teams.
The Analyst will be responsible for analyzing large sets of data and building complex financial models to inform decision making as
it relates to current business and targeted acquisitions. The Analyst will support the annual financial budgeting process and other
- Provide analysis to support business development and M&A, including due diligence, financial modeling, valuation and performance tracking.
- Build dynamic and complex transaction and valuation models and perform financial analyses including sensitivity tests to evaluate investment decisions.
For potential targets, create detailed business and financial analyses, including acquisition rationale and strategy,
diligence and stress testing of management projections, and valuation analyses, working in partnership with M&A team and CFO.
- Perform valuation and pricing analyses leveraging discounted cash flow, market multiple, and market transaction methodologies.
- Conduct company and market research, including analyzing industry trends, transactions, business models and competitor performance and strategic initiatives.
- Provide transaction support for acquisitions, strategic partnerships and other deal negotiations.
- Prepare budget files and related analysis and reporting.
- As required, work across the organization on departmental budgets and other ad hoc analysis.
Education and Experience:
- 2-3 years of related experience in investment banking, private equity, corporate development, venture capital, or corporate finance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or relevant field is required.
- Exceptional analytical skills and strong financial acumen required.
- Demonstrated experience in building, operating and presenting complex financial models with multiple scenarios and detailed financial analysis, including valuation.
- Ability to present complex concepts in a clear, concise manner.
- Complex problem-solving skills, ability to create differentiated analysis based on the situation.
- Expert skill in Excel and PowerPoint, proficient in Word.
- Solid understanding of financial statements and GAAP accounting.
- Ability to understand and develop new business and financial models quickly with less than full information.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment, capacity to concurrently support multiple potential transactions.
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work.
- Ability to travel occasionally as required.