ExteNet Systems plans, builds, operates and owns an extensive portfolio of neutral-host, multi-operator distributed wireless networks (DAS, Small Cell, Distributed EPC and WIFI) throughout North America, which are leased to mobile service providers. ExteNet owns and operates carrier-class 24x7x365 Network Operations Centers and has the responsibility to commission, monitor, operate and maintain the distributed networks and network assets, according to carrier-grade network availability, performance and security SLAs.
- The scope of this position is market-level or customer-level with portfolio responsibility for a limited number of projects in a defined portfolio, typically 5-10 indoor or outdoor deployment projects.
- Core responsibilities of this position includes: coordinating the various operational teams in a matrixed environment to deliver quality proposals in a timely fashion and as business opportunities are converted to contracted networks, leading the same team through the implementation process.
- Functional areas this position is responsible for coordinating include, but are not limited to RF design, network engineering and implementation, RF performance, network operations, legal, finance, and external relations.
- This position will require some travel for customer meeting and on-site project coordination. There may also be projects in which the incumbent will be expected to work out of a customer’s office location for the duration of a specific project.
- The Project Manager reports to the Director, Program Management, and operates in a matrix to support all the key teams across the company where needed.
- Upon initiation of a proposal request by the sales organization, assemble a project team, conduct proposal kickoff and coordinate team through the process of proposal development.
- Work with sales and the customer to ensure that contract terms match the final design, identify any final pre-contract changes to the design, ensure that changes are communicated throughout the project team, and post final documents to repository.
- Identify and track contract issues as they arise, ensuring that they are directed to the appropriate parties for resolution and resolved expeditiously.
- Provide regular written and verbal updates on project status to the project team and across the organization.
- Manage scope changes throughout the implementation phase to ensure that changing customer requirements, as well as design changes are communicated throughout the entire project team, reflected in the project scope and documentation, and communicated back to the customer as needed.
- Assist Implementation with material logistics, working with suppliers to ensure that major materials are available at construction start.
- Ensure regular project team communications via periodic team meetings and/or status reports. Bring project issues to the attention of the regional Implementation Director and other interested leaders as needed.
- Provide regular updates to the customer in accordance with contracted parameters and coordinated with Sales and Implementation.
- Once construction is complete coordinate network acceptance with customer. Capture outstanding issues and deliver to internal organizations, ensure that remaining items are addressed and the project moves to the revenue stage.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a technology organization, and a Bachelor of Science (technical degree preferred) or a combination of equivalent work experience and education).
- Minimum 3 years’ Project Management experience in a technology deployment environment handling a small portfolio of concurrently-executed projects.
- Working knowledge of PMBOK® best practices, with experience applying those practices in an operational environment.
- Experience working in an engineering, operations or product management role with wireless systems and/or fiber optics communications. Specific experience with both indoor and outdoor distributed antenna systems and/or carrier experience is highly desirable.
- Sales Engineering experience or other customer interface experience is a plus.
- Solid communications skills with ability to communicate both formally and informally with multiple, distinct audiences, including internal teams and customers.
- Proficiency in MS Office Tools (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio), with specific emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint and Project. GIS experience a plus.