The Executive Director of Sales will take responsibility for growing and enhancing the business relationship between ExteNet Systems and all wireless carriers in the Pacific Northwest (Northern CA, WA, Northern Idaho). You’ll be considered the primary liaison between ExteNet Systems and the regional management at Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint, responsible for selecting vendors and administering distributed wireless network projects in that area. The Executive Director of Sales will report to the VP of Sales, and collaborate with Implementation, Operations, Regulatory teams to meet customers’ needs and business objectives.
Key Evaluation Factors:
- A demonstrated ability to grow revenue from regional management at major wireless carriers. Experience working with regional wireless management teams would be ideal; candidates with similar strong relationships in other regions will be also be considered
- A proven ability to grow sales with products offered to a wireless carrier network group (ie: infrastructure equipment or services) is required. Experience selling distributed network products such as iDAS, oDAS, or Small Cell equipment or services is ideal.
- A demonstrated ability to take a lead role in crafting a proposed customer solution on a significant and successfully closed deal
- Personality traits conducive to this role will include: optimistic, autonomous, persuasive, self-motivated, and organized
- BA/BS degree required; an MBA is preferred
- Lead a sales organization that will successfully identify, negotiate and close deals involving the sale of Distributed Network Services to all wireless carriers.
- Provide reliable and reasonable estimates on the volume of revenue in the pipeline that can be effectively expected to close in the near future.
- Leverage the progress ExteNet has made towards forging strong strategic relationships with key executives at major wireless carriers.
- Ensure profitable delivery of customer support for both standardized and customized services.
- Participate as a key member of the senior management team by assisting with the development and implementation of the company’s strategic plan.
- Monitor competitors’ progress and industry trends and provide guidance to firm leadership on concerns and market opportunities that may impact the organization.
- Establish a high standard of excellence with a focus on policy and procedure development which assures delivery of a world class technology support service.
- A demonstrated understanding of branding, sales, marketing processes and practices.
- A mastery of the consultative selling process
- Strong communication skills with all levels of customers, prospects, partners, investors and peer organizations
- The ability to:
- identify customer needs and design proposals that highlight ExteNet’s strengths
- shape and present the company vision to all stakeholders
- prepare and deliver persuasive presentations to small and large audiences
- demonstrate an understanding of the functional departments and their impact on company initiatives
- organize complex tasks into structured and repeatable processes when appropriate
- focus on quality and constant process improvement
- approach challenges with grace, patience and creative thinking
- understand and contribute to the ongoing evolution of the ExteNet business models
This position can be based in any market served by a major airport in Northern California, Oregon or Washington.